Friday, November 8, 2013

Living the dream

Just when you think everything is right in the world, it comes crashing down. Hubby had a heart attack two days ago. Minor thank God. It means some major changes for him. He is young only 50 and it was a shock to say the least. So many changes in a second my head is swimming and I am trying to figure out everything I need to do to make sure he is around for another 40 years. I always thought if you didnt smoke or drink and ate healthy you were good no worries. Not the case. Heredity does play a bigger part than I thought. I hope everyone in blog land is doing great. Things will be great again around here soon. I am so grateful God gave us a warning and didn't take that wonderful man from me. We have more time. The greatest gift I could ask for. Love Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment