Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back pain relief please

Sciatica is a horrible thing. I have had it for about 7 years. I had a real bad hit by it three days ago. Just twisted wrong and owe. I haven't had a real bad bout in a couple years but this one came on quick. Went to the chiropractor and within ten minutes pain was gone. Going back again today and then once a week for a month and I should be back to normal. It amazes me sometimes how I cant handle the pain from my back, but I can take butt pain for an hour and feel pure joy and release. How is that possible? I wish someone could tell me. It makes no sense to me at all that I can take a belt or spoon across my butt 50 times without crying, but the sciatica has me almost to my knees ready to cry in ten minutes. Hoping for a quick switch relief from my amazing man tonight. It's not Friday, but I need to relax my muscles a little and I know that will help. Don't think it will be the wood for a while, but I am thinking a little plastic or cane won't hurt the back. Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! They are such different kinds of pain I think. One comes with a lot of love and the other is just annoying and awful. Maybe we can call it a "lonely" pain?

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete