Saturday, August 24, 2013

First weekend off since I went back to work. The kids go back to school on Monday. I would love to say we are going to be spending the weekend on the beach but, it will not happen. We are spending the weekend replacing our front porch. Yea. Normally I love diy projects but, I just wanted to relax and have fun. Oh well I will try to have fun anyway. Loud music can make anything fun. Probably why all my kids like and play music right. It has been a very stressful two weeks. Something about shelling out thousands of dollars on college and back to school items that makes me freak. How a school can say that any book is worth 250 dollars is beyond me. This book didn't even have a cover you had to buy a three ring binder to put it in. Crazy stuff. So all the kids are staying home to help with the porch today and I can hear the yelling now. I am sure they have better things they would rather be doing. I hope everyone has a fun last weekend before the joy of school returns. I pray it all goes well here. I also pray that maybe me and my man can get away soon. Hope the next time I have the weekend off we can spend it in a hotel. Maybe an end room where no one can hear the screaming or spanking sounds would be heaven. HUGS world

No comments:

Post a Comment