Friday, August 9, 2013

Not Again

Well Friday night fun night. Don't think it's going to happen. Daughter invited boyfriend over for dinner. Yea. The guy is great. Treats her wonderful, but sometimes I want to scream. Hello your parents have a life to you know. Well maybe not much of one lately. To many people running around. I will find time if I have to send them all to the movies, on my dime. Mom needs some serious attention, and maybe my own time out. Hubby will see it in my eyes I am sure of it. Will make sure to bend over the stove a little lower when he gets home. Leave wooden spoons next to the coffee pot. Casually rub my body against him as much as possible. I think this little girl is close to the brink of losing it just a bit. If he knew about the things going on in my head and  what I would like to do to him he would throw everyone out tonight. Haha. Here's to hoping the kids will all hang out on the first floor in the familyroom tonight. Hope your weekend is amazing and full of fun. My short rant is over. Thank you and spank away.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just found your blog. Please set up a gadget so folks can follow your blog.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will try to figure out what the gadget thing is. This is really new to me. Thank you so much for your blog. I love reading it. It is one of a couple that finally had me sit down and tell my husband what I needed.

    ReplyDelete